The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and while OxfordshireMummies (“We”) try our best to keep the information correct, we make no warranties about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
The links in our website is strictly for information. We do not endorse them unless specified in the post. In no event, will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We may disclose some of your personal information to third parties. including:
In the event that OxfordshireMummies sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If OxfordshireMummies or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
* Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
* Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
* Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
* Selected third parties who wish to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and those third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
We hold the data indefinitely.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you no longer wish us to hold your details on a database then you may ask us to remove your details by contacting us at the above email
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
OxfordshireMummies accepts advertising under the terms and conditions set out below covering all our platforms including the website, Instagram and Facebook page. By agreeing, the Advertiser agrees without condition the following terms and conditions.
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading (ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement; (iii) The advertising abides by all laws and relevant UK advertising guidelines and any other authorities under jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to find out this information prior to advertising. (iv). Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with OxfordshireMummies and the advertiser will compensate OxfordshireMummies for any claim made against them.
OxfordshireMummies can change their advertiser rates at any time. Updated rates can requested from Hello@oxfordshiremummies.co.uk. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.