National Lottery DAYS OUT are BACK!!!
2 July 2023
National Lottery DAYS OUT are BACK!!! We used this last year many times and saved massively over the holiday period. So, start booking (and saving) now!
My biggest tip>>> The redemption of a voucher code is limited to one email entry per person. So use as many emails addresses as you can and get as many vouchers as you can!!!!!!
What do you have to do?
- Play a national lottery game. You can take part in the promotion using Draw Based Game, Instant Win Game and Scratchcard tickets.
- Head to nationallotterydaysout.com to claim your voucher (until 20th September). Simply select your ticket type from the dropdown menu below and then enter your ticket number and email address.
- Use this help guide (PDF, 325.8 KB) to find your National Lottery ticket, Scratchcard or Instant Win Game number.
- You will get an email for an exclusive £25 voucher code.
- Head over to the Visit Britain online shop and redeem against hundreds of exciting attractions, experiences and activities, . See the full list of days out available.
- The £25 voucher can be used towards the cost of any booking. If the booking costs more than £25 you can pay the difference. Alternatively, If the value of the booking is less than £25, the remaining balance on the voucher is forfeited. Make sure you choose attractions or enough number of tickets, not to lose your money 🙂
- Vouchers must be redeemed within 7 days of issue.
- The redemption of a voucher code is limited to one email entry per person per lottery game ticket. 18+ only. Full Ts&Cs apply and are available at nationallotterydaysout.com.
What attractions are included?
There are a number of attractions included in the scheme. A FULL LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE
- Blenheim Palace: The e-ticket is available on the site for 34£. With 25£ voucher, you only have to pay an additional 9£ for an the ticket. I dont know if these can be converted to annual passes though, so please contact their customer services directly
- Oxford Guided Tours: Check out the list HERE
- Theme Parks: Legoland, Chessington World of Adventures, Thorpe Park, SeaLife Aquarium, Madame Tussauds London, London Eye , The Bear Grylls Adventure and many more.
- Castles and Palaces: Warwick Castle, Windsor Castle, Tower of London, Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace etc
- If you are heading to London this summer, then there are over 200 attractions included. Check out the list HERE
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE MONEY:
If you think something needs updating on this post, please contact us HERE